Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome to the Exile's Flight

Welcome to the first post of this new blog.

A little about myself. I go by the handle M Exile within this great game and I am new to the whole blogging thing. I live in Australia and have been playing Eve for about three months now, although I've had my character for about two years now.

At the moment you would probably classify me as a typical carebear, although I will soon be making the transition to pvp, proabaly in some sort of Caldari Frigate (suggstions and loadouts welcome =)

Well, introductions out of the way, a little about the blog. I intend to make semi-regular posts, probably weekly or bi-weekly updates. (possibly with profanity). There may be some short fiction stories involved. I'm not quite sure exactly what it is that I'll be writing about, whether it be my adventures, my comments on the game or comments on other peoples comments. Confused yet?

I'll also let it be known, i'm not one of these people that say 'oh, I only write for my own sake, I don't care if people read it or not, blah fucking blah blah blah.' I want people to read. I want comments. I want flames on my stupid ideas. I'm a grown up (although my wife wouldn't agree) and I can handle it.

Once again welcome, and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment